This information is provided pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (“General European regulation on the protection of personal data”).
The Company FELISI DI FELLONI ANNA-LISA SAS, with registered office in Via G.Calvino 34 – 44122 – Ferrara (FE), VAT number and tax code: 00954550380, in its capacity as Data Controller (hereinafter, "Owner"), informs pursuant to art. 13, EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
- Object of the treatment
The Data Controller takes care of the protection of your personal data and complies with the applicable personal data protection legislation (EU Reg. 16/679 and Legislative Decree 101/18). Your personal data is treated confidentially and is transferred to third parties solely on the basis of the provisions of this Policy, or with your consent. We process the personal data you provide to us while using the website and/or after registering on the website.
In particular, we deal with:
- personal, identifying and non-particular data (ex sensitive art.9 gdpr), such as name, surname, tax code, p. VAT, email, telephone number - hereinafter, "personal data" or even "data" directly supplied by you, with registration on the site and/or the request to make purchases from our e-commerce site);
- data not directly supplied by you – and in any case acquired within the limits of the provisions of art. 14, paragraph 5, GDPR – the transmission of which is connected to the use of Internet communication protocols (by way of example, page accesses, amount of data transferred, status message upon accesses, session ID numbers, IP addresses , URL addresses, etc.). These data allow the path of your visits to the site to be reconstructed.
- Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data are processed:
A) without your express consent art. 6, letter. b), e), GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- process a contract request or a pre-contractual request;
- implement pre-contractual measures adopted upon your request;
- process internal statistics;
- fulfill the tax obligations deriving from existing relationships;
- fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority;
- prevent or detect fraudulent activity or abuse harmful to the website;
- pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller or of third parties, within the limits and under the conditions set out in art. 6, letter f), GDPR;
- exercise the rights of the Owner, (by way of example, the right of defense in court);
- B) Only with your specific and unequivocal consent (Article 7, GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
- send via email newsletters, commercial communications and/or advertising material on products and/or services, different and/or dissimilar from those already purchased, offered by the Owner.
- Nature of the provision of personal data
The provision of your Data for the purposes described in point 2, lett. A), no. 1 and 2) is necessary in nature. In the absence of the conferment we cannot guarantee your registration on the Site, nor the possibility of processing your requests.
The provision of data for the purposes described in point 2, lett. b), is instead optional in nature. You can therefore decide not to provide any data or revoke the possibility of processing data previously provided by us. In this case, you will no longer receive our newsletters, while you will continue to receive our services and you will retain the right to register on the site.
- Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4, Privacy Code and art. 4, no. 2), GDPR and precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. The processing of your data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and may also be carried out through automated methods designed to memorize, manage and transmit them and will take place using suitable tools, as far as reasonable and state of the art, to guarantee security and confidentiality through the use of suitable procedures that avoid the risk of loss, unauthorized access, illicit use and dissemination.
- Data retention period
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for Marketing Purposes. After this retention period, the data will be destroyed or made anonymous.
- Data access
The personal data processed by the Data Controller will not be disclosed, or will not be disclosed to indeterminate subjects, in any possible form, including that of making them available or simple consultation. Instead, they may be communicated to workers who work for the Data Controller and to some external subjects who collaborate with them. In particular, your data may be made accessible to:
- employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, consultants authorized to manage the site and provide the related services (by way of example: customer services, IT department, etc.), in their capacity as internal managers and/or persons in charge of processing personal data and/ o System administrators;
- third-party companies or other subjects (by way of example: credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external managers and/or data processors personal data.
Your data may also be communicated, within the strictly necessary limits, to subjects entitled to access it by virtue of the provisions of the law, regulations, community regulations.
- Data communication
Without your express consent art. 6 lett. b), c), GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes indicated to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities as well as to all other subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes.
- Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place on the servers of the Data Controller and/or of third-party companies appointed and duly appointed as Data Processors, located within the European Union, or in compliance with the provisions of articles 45 and following, GDPR. Currently the servers are located in the European Union. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that, if it becomes necessary to transfer the location of the servers, to Italy and/or the European Union and/or non-EU countries, this transfer will always take place in compliance with the articles 45 and following, GDPR. In this case, however, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the transfer of data outside the EU will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions by stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and/or by adopting the standard contractual clauses provided for by the European Commission.
- Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the site may acquire, during their normal activity, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified (ie parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the user). These data are used by the Data Controller for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning and are canceled immediately after processing. These data can also be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the Site.
- Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights pursuant to art. 15, GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by email and/or by traditional marketing methods by telephone and/or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, you also have the rights pursuant to articles 16 – 21, GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
- Methods of exercising rights
You have the right to ask the Data Controller for access to data concerning you, their rectification or cancellation, integration of incomplete data, limitation of treatment; to receive the Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device; to revoke any consent given in relation to the processing of your sensitive data at any time and oppose all or part of the use of the data; to lodge a complaint with the Authority, as well as to exercise the other rights granted to you by the applicable legislation.
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
a registered letter with return receipt to: FELISI DI FELLONI ANNA-LISA SAS with registered office in Via G.Calvino 34, – 44122 – Ferrara; a PEC to the address: email@example.com
If the subject who provides the data is under the age of 16, this treatment is lawful only if and to the extent that such consent is given or authorized by the holder of parental responsibility for which the identification data are acquired.
- Owner, manager and appointees
The Data Controller is FELISI DI FELLONI ANNA-LISA SAS with registered office in Via G.Calvino 34, – 44122 – Ferrara, VAT number and CF 00954550380 in the person of its pro tempore legal representative.
The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
- Changes to this Policy
This information may be subject to changes. It is therefore advisable to check this information regularly and to refer to the most updated version.
This Website collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Personal Data processed for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact the user
Contact by phone
Personal Data: telephone number
Mailing lists or newsletters
Personal Data: email
Personal Data: city; last name; e-mail; first name; telephone number; business name; state
Contact management and sending messages
Personal Data: email
Payment by bank transfer
Personal Data: surname; physical address; payment information; first name; business name
Google Tag Manager
Personal Data: Usage Data
Management of data collection and online surveys
Data collected through self-managed online forms
Personal Data: city; billing address; physical address; payment information; nation; first name; telephone number
Personal Data: Usage Data; Tracking Tool
Registration and authentication provided directly by this Website
Personal Data: surname; e-mail; billing address; physical address; first name; password; username
Remarketing and behavioral targeting
Facebook Remarketing, Remarketing with Google Analytics and Google Ads Remarketing
Personal Data: Usage Data; Tracking Tool
Google Analytics, Google Analytics with anonymized IP, Facebook Ads conversion tracking (Facebook pixel) and Google Ads conversion tracking
Personal Data: Usage data; Tracking Tool
Viewing content from external platforms
Personal Data: Usage Data
Vimeo videos and Instagram widgets
Personal Data: Usage Data; Tracking Tool
Learn how to opt out of interest-based advertising
Further information on the processing of Personal Data
Cookie Solution by iubenda (Cookie for consent)
The iubenda Consent Cookie (_iub_cs-X) is installed by the iubenda Cookie Solution and stores the User's preferences relating to Tracking Tools in the local domain.
Sale of goods and services online
The Personal Data collected is used for the provision of services to the User or for the sale of products, including payment and possible delivery. The Personal Data collected to complete the payment may be those relating to the credit card, the current account used for the transfer or other payment instruments provided. The Payment Data collected by this Website depends on the payment system used.
Felisi di Felloni Anna-Lisa sas - via G.Calvino, 34 - 44122 - Ferrara
Owner's email address: firstname.lastname@example.org